A friendly busy family in Botanic Ridge, Victoria are seeking a happy/confident, active and kind nanny to care for their children (3 yr old girl, 2 yr old boy plus a new baby is arriving in August).
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is honest, responsible, flexible, reliable, punctual and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The nanny must feel comfortable with Mum at home and pitching in and helping out where needed.
Eldest Child is at Kindy on a Thursday
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Drop eldest to kindy and pick up (Thursday only)
- Play and engage with the children and support Mum with the newborn baby if needed.
- Take to activities, parks, playgrounds, swimming lessons(And be able to get in the pool)
- Prepare meals and snacks for the children
- Laundry (Mainly folding) (If time allows)
- Light household duties – ie Dishwasher, Vacuum as and when necessary, organising toys/cupboard ( If time allows)
- Run errands (Occasionally)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Long Term
Pay:$35-$40 inclusive per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are: – 2 days – 18.5 hours per week
Wednesday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny or worked in child care
- Childcare qualification (Preferred )
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- Able to prep and cook basic nutritious healthy children’s meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record (To drive family vehicle)
- Comfortable with dogs
- Able to swim
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLB180
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.