A lovely family in Randwick are seeking a creative and engaging nanny to care for their 19 month old baby boy.
A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the child and enhance his learning on a daily basis. Be able to plan, play age appropriate fun activities that will aid in the child’s development. The nanny will need to follow the child’s routine and assist with the running of the household.
Previous experience with toddlers is highly advaengtougus for this role
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, safe, flexible, reliable and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the child
- Engage and play fun age appropriate activities with the child
- Meal prep for the family
- Provide structure and routine
- Take the child to activities/outings (ie music, gym toddler groups etc)
- Light household duties ie clearing of surfaces and keeping main areas tidy, empty /stack dishwasher, put toys away etc
- Family Laundry and washing of bed sheets and towels weekly
- Ironing once a week
- Grocery Shopping
- Run errands
Start Date: Sep 2023
Contract Length: Long Term
Pay: From $35-40 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are 3 days – 28.5 hours per week
Monday – Wednesday 7.30am – 5.00pm
Option for an additional half day on a Thurs or Fri if the nanny is able.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Minimum of 3 years nanny experience or worked in child care
- Childcare Qualification
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak english
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record required
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLR179
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.