A loving and professional family living in Newmarket, QLD are seeking an honest, caring and hardworking pro-active nanny to care for their two children aged 4.5 years old (B), 2.5 years old (G) and also to contribute to the smooth running of the household.
A nanny that shows initiative, is proactive, energetic and has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the children and enhance their learning on a daily basis, focusing on helping them be the happiest little versions of themselves.
Be able to structure the day, to plan and play age appropriate fun activities that will aid in the children’s development . The nanny will need to follow the children’s routine and assist with the running of the household.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, honest, safe, flexible, reliable and can commit to the role and the family values, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The Eldest child attends preschool Wed – Fri .
The family has a 13yr old Cavoodle – he will not require any attending to.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the children’s development
- Drop Off/Pick up the eldest from preschool
- Take to activities ie park, playgrounds,
- Basic meal prep/cooking for the children
- Assist with some light household duties i.e. Tidying up after the children’s meals, doing some family laundry, changing children’s bed linen/towels and keeping the house tidy after playing.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12+ months permanent / long term
Pay: $35-40 per hour depending on experience plus super and entitlements
The day and normal hours are:-3-4 days -38 hours per week
Available Mon – Fri between the hours of 7.00am -5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5 years + experience as a nanny /household manager with multiple children or worked in childcare
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current Blue Card
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record (To Drive family Vehicle)
Job Reference: LLN174
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.