A professional, friendly and easy going family in Roseville are seeking a loving, attentive and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, active and outgoing little girl, aged 9 months.
The role will consist of mostly caring and playing with the baby, tidying of play areas at end of day and contributing to the smooth running of the household. The nanny must be comfortable with one of the grandparents living at the family home.
Experience working with babies/young children is essential for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with pets as the family has a cat.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Establish all sleep routines
- Read stories
- Sing songs
- Cleaning up kitchen after meal times, wipe down surfaces & floor
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: $35 – $45 per hour depending on experience
Contract Length: 6 Months Permanent
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 12 hours
Monday 11.30am – 2.30pm
Tuesday 11.30am – 2.30pm
Wednesday 11.30am – 2.30pm
Friday 11.30am – 2.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2 – 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Experience working with babies
- Mandarin speaking preferred but not essential
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations including covid 19
Job Reference: LLR186
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.