A fun loving and busy family living in Essendon, Melbourne are seeking a nurturing and proactive nanny/mother’s helper to care for their 3 children (4yrs, 2yrs and 10 months) and to contribute to the smooth running of the household.
Previous experience working with babies and toddlers and having worked with multiple children at once.
The nanny must be comfortable with at least 1 or 2 parents at home and also the family has three dogs so the nanny must be happy to be around dogs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Pick the children up from childcare
- Play and engage with the children
- Assist with light house hold duties.. ie Tidying kitchen/dishes after dinner. Tidying play area/toys once children are in bed
- Sometimes hang out washing/bring in washing
- Meal prep ( If meal prep is required it will only be re-heating/making sandwiches etc. All meals for the children will be pre-paired.
- Run Errands (Occasionally)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Permanent/long term
Pay: From $35 -40 per hour depending on experience
The day and normal hours are:- 2 Days – 8 hours per week
Thurs & Fri 4pm – 8pm
Extra hours available in the evenings from time to time if the nanny is available.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years + experience as a nanny
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English. Also to speak a second language( Italian) would be great but not necessary.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Full Drivers Licence (To drive family vehicle)
Job Reference: LLE201
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.