A professional and loving family in Grays Point are seeking a kind, fun and creative nanny to care for their two happy and active boys, aged 4 & 1.
A nanny that is reliable, honest and can follow the children’s routines. The family are looking for a nanny who is punctual, responsible and can build a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Experience working with young children is paramount for this role
The role will consist of mostly caring for the two children. On the Wednesday, the eldest child attends daycare so the nanny will only care for the youngest child. Additionally, some light household duties, preparation of snacks and meals for the children, dinner preparation, tidying up of kitchen and play areas, family laundry, taking children out for walks to the playground & beach and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routines
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Preparation of meals and snacks for the children
- Dinner preparation
- Family laundry
- Indoor/outdoor play
- Assist with some light household duties
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 Months
Pay: $35 Per Hour + Super
The days and normal hours – 3 days – 20 hours per week
Wednesday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 12.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Current Drivers Licence and clean driving record
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLG200
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.