A professional and loving family in Glenwood are seeking a gentle, calm and attentive nanny to care for their 14 month old baby girl.
An ideal nanny who is easy going with a calm and nurturing personality.
Looking for a clean/tidy methodical person who is experienced in early childhood, is responsive,attentive, open to engaging and having fun with the child, spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative activities which will support the child’s learning milestones and development.
A nanny that is reliable, flexible and honest and can follow routines and structure the day.
The family are looking for a nanny who will build a lovely bond with their beautiful little girl and become part of a loving family. Someone who has a genuine passion for child care.
You will need to physically fit and able to take the child out on long walks.
A nanny that is also comfortable with animals as the family has dogs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the child
- Follow the child’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the child’s development
- Take the child on outings and to activities when required ie swimming, playground/parks, walks etc
- Preparation of meals and snacks for the child
- Run errands and pick up grocery items (Occasionally)
- Laundry – Child only (Hanging out /folding etc)
- Light household duties – General tidy up after the child and occasionally vacuum living area.
Start Date: ASAP
Permanent /Long Term
Pay: From $35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days –12.5 hours per week
Monday or Tuesday 10.00am -2.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 5.00pm
A nanny that has flexibility to occasionally work additional days/a different day if required would be ideal.
Open to also have 2 nannies to cover the 1.5 days.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification (Preferred)
- Young baby/toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Able to swim
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLG189
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.