A professional, fun and loving family in Manly are seeking a positive, attentive and nurturing nanny to care for their energetic and playful 18 month old girl.
A nanny that is reliable, honest and can follow routines. The family are looking for a nanny who takes an interest in the development of toddlers and someone who will build a lovely bond with their beautiful little girl and become part of a loving family.
Depending on which role is of interest, the main duties for the child care role will consist of mostly caring for the toddler, establish all routines and keeping play areas tidy, baby’s laundry & closet organisation. The main duties for the Nanny/Cook role will consist of caring for the toddler, establish all routines, keeping play areas tidy, cleaning up after meals, loading dishwasher, laundry, keeping kitchen organised, pantry stocked and kitchen floors cleaned.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the child
- Follow the child’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the child’s development
- Preparation of meals and snacks for the toddler
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
- Cook for the family and grocery shopping
Start Date: 3rd July, 2023
Contract Length: 18 Months Permanent
Pay: $40 – $45 per hour + super
This role has two options:-
Option 1. Nanny/Cook – 4 days 9.30am – 6.00pm
Option 2. Nanny – child care only, no cooking – 4 days – 1.00pm – 6.00pm
Total amount of hours will depend on which role nanny chooses
NOTE: If Nanny applies for Nanny/Cook role, she must be a confident cook with experience cooking healthy & nutritious meals for others and have an appreciation for healthy food/physical & mental well-being.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification
- Toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking
- Automatic Drivers Licence
- Up to date with all vaccinations (including covid 19)
Job Reference: LLM180
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.