A professional and loving family in Hornsby are seeking a nurturing, calm and kind nanny to care for their friendly and social 2 year old boy and calm and happy 3 month old baby boy.
A nanny who can look after the children while mum works from home, and take the children to local parks. A nanny who is comfortable in a mother’s helper role as well as sole charge capacity.
A nanny that loves being active and can physically handle pushing two children in a pram.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Provide support to mum and the baby
- To care for the toddler and baby
- Provide routine and structure
- Establish all sleep routines
- Simple meal preparation for the toddler
- Walks to the park
- Reading, play time and age appropriate activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Bath and bedtime routines
- Nappy changes
- Introducing solids down the track
- Taking the baby to mum for feeds
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay: $40 per hour
The days and normal hours over 3 days – 24 hours per week
Monday 10.30am – 6.30pm
Tuesday 10.30am – 6.30pm
Wednesday 10.30am – 6.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2-3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Speak Fluent English
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Up to date with all vaccinations (including covid)
Job Reference: LLH181
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.