A professional and loving family in Mosman are seeking an organised, warm, kind and nurturing nanny to assist with the household and care for their 2 happy boys (12 and 9 years of age).
The children will not need a lot of ‘minding’ ; it is ensuring that someone is there to make sure that they get ready for school, breakfast etc, drop off and pick up from school, take to activities, engage with, have a break and then work on homework.
Experience with children with learning difficulties/autism would be advantageous for this role but not essential.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To supervise and engage/play with the children
- Follow the children’s routine morning and afternoon
- Prepare school lunches
- Laundry-Towels and Sheets
- Light household duties
- Grocery Shopping
- Plan and cook family meals Mon – Wed and prep a meal for Thurs.
- Run Errands (At Times)
- Take to after school activities ie soccer, hip hop etc
- Assist with homework -Supervisory – ensure it gets done and to help with queries.
Start date: Late Jan 2024 (Flexible for an earlier start if required)
Contract: Permanent/long term
Pay: $35-40 per hour depending on experience plus super and entitlements
The days and normal hours are –3 days -30 hours per week
Monday to Wednesday
Possibility of more hours offered in the school holidays
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny or household manager experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak good english
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLL179
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.