A loving and professional family in Russell Lea are seeking a nurturing, playful and supportive nanny to join their family on a long-term basis, caring for their three happy and active girls, aged 9, 7 and 7 months.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the baby. The two older children attend school though assistance will be required with school pick-ups/drop offs. Additionally, some light household duties, packing lunches and preparing afternoon tea, children’s laundry, folding washing and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The nanny will be required to assist with homework and take the children to after school activities.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow children’s routines/schedules
- Establish all feeding/sleep routines for the baby
- Assist with some light household duties, washing and folding family laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
- School drop offs/pick-ups (driving family car)
- Assist with homework
- Take to after school activities
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12+ Months Long Term
Pay: $40 per hour plus super
The days and normal hours are:- 4 Days – 41 hours
Monday 7.30am – 6.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am – 6.00pm (once a month)
Wednesday 8.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 7.30am – 6.00pm
Friday 7.30am – 6.00pm (3 times per month)
NOTE: This is a 4 day a week role, with either a Tuesday or Friday off each week.
Regular hours offered during school holiday periods.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Experience working with babies
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations (including covid)
Job Reference: LLR180
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.