A professional and loving family in Turramurra are seeking a bubbly, kind and patient nanny to care for their 4 creative and energetic children, aged 8 (B), 6 (G), 4 (G), 2 (B) and a newborn baby, due in January, 2024.
Looking for a pro-active nanny to support a busy household, follow the children’s schedules and build a lovely bond with the children. The family are wanting the nanny to travel with them on family holidays.
This is a mother’s support role and extra care will be required while mum recovers from her c-section in January next year.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children (the two older children attend school so mainly caring for the younger two who are at home with Mum)
- Assist children getting ready for school
- School pick ups and drop offs
- Play and engage age appropriate activities with the two younger children
- Prepare snacks and meals for the children
- Assist with homework
- Unpack school bags & organise for the following day
- Assist with some light household duties, washing and folding family laundry, packing/unpacking dishwasher
- Run errands and grocery shopping occasionally
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Long Term Permanent
Pay: $40 per hour including super + holiday/sick leave
The days and normal hours are:- 5 days – 45 hours
Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Must be a confident swimmer
- Quick thinker/good problem solver
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- NSW Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLT198
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.