A kind and loving family in Dover Heights are seeking a responsible, warm and engaging nanny to support mum with her newborn baby (due December) and also care for their active and bright 3 year old boy.
Being competent and safe while caring for the children and have recent experience with babies and toddlers is essential for this role.
The role will consist mostly of supporting mum and either caring for one or both children. The toddler attends pre-school on some days, so the nanny may be only caring for one child throughout the day. Preparation of kids meals and snacks, tidying of kitchen and play areas, loading//unpacking dishwasher and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The nanny must be comfortable with mum working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow routines and schedules
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Meal preparation and cooking for the children
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: Mid December, 2023
Contract Length: 12+ months
Pay: $40 per hour
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days – flexible on days, nanny picks the 3 weekdays
3 Days – 7.00am/8.00am – 3pm – 24 Hours
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Recent young baby/toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- NSW Drivers licence, clean driving record and own car
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations including covid 19
Job Reference: LLD178
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.