A loving professional family in Malvern, Victoria are seeking a positive, nurturing and engaging nanny to take sole care of their 2 boys (Almost 3 yrs and a 17 month old).
A nanny that is proactive, has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the children and enhance their learning on a daily basis. Be able to plan, play age appropriate creative, fun indoor and outdoor activities that will aid in the children’s development. The nanny will need to follow the children’s routine and assist with the running of the household.
Previous experience with toddler boys is highly advaengtougus for this role along with exprience caring for children close in age.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, safe, trustworthy, flexible, reliable and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The eldest attends day care 1-2 days a week.
The nanny’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide structure and routine
- Engage and play fun age appropriate activities
- Occasionally pick the eldest up from daycare
- Prepare meals and snacks for the children and family meal prep if time allows.
- Take the children to activities/outings, out to the park/playground, playgroups etc.
- Light household duties ie clearing of surfaces and keeping main areas tidy, empty /stack dishwasher, put toys away etc
- Children’s laundry
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12-18+ Months ongoing /permanent
Pay: From $35per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are 4 days – 31.5 hours per week
Tues- Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm
Fri – 8.30am – 1.00pm
The Friday can be swapped for the Monday if this is more preferred.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Minimum of 5 years nanny experience or worked in child care
- Childcare Qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check numbe
- Display strong communication skills and speak english
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record (Preferred)
Job Reference: LLM130
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.