A fun and loving family in Wollongbar are seeking a kind and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, curious and energetic little girl, aged 22 months.
A nanny that is reliable, honest and can show initiative. Someone with plenty of energy to keep up with an active toddler. Experience working with young children is paramount for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with one parent working from home and be comfortable with the family having 2 pet dogs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the child
- Play and engage age appropriate games and activities
- Preparation of snacks
- Outdoor play, arts n craft and water play
- Assist with some light household duties
- Family laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months ongoing
Pay: $35 per hour
The day and normal hours are:- 1 day – 3 hours (potential of extra days/hours offered in the future)
Tuesday or Thursday 9am – 12pm
Note: Would consider Monday if Tuesday or Thursday didn’t suit
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind and gentle
- Non smoking/vaping
- Automatic Drivers Licence and a clean driving record
Job Reference: LLW179
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.