A professional and loving family in Alderley are seeking a king and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, social and affectionate 1 year old girl.
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the baby, taking the baby to swimming lessons, daily outing to the park, library or other fun activities, additionally some light household duties, tidying of play areas at end of day and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
Experience working with babies/young children is essential for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Take baby to swimming lessons and other daily outings
- Outdoor play
- Assist with some light household duties
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 – 6 months with possibility of long term
Pay: $35 – $40 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are: – 3 days – 18-21 hours
Monday 9.00am – 3.00pm/4.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am – 3.00pm/4.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 3.00pm/4.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification
- Experience working with babies
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking
- Automatic Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLA174
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.