A professional and down to earth family in Artarmon are seeking a friendly, caring and organised nanny to care for their fun loving and creative girls (5 and 3 years).
The role will consist of caring for the girls, morning/evening routines, pre school/school drop off/pick up, prepping and cooking of family meals, errands around house while girls are at school and overall contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The nanny must be comfortable with one parent working from home some days.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Morning/evening routines
- Assisting the girls getting ready for school
- Pre school/school drop offs and pick ups
- Food preparation and cooking dinner for adults and girls
- Prepare lunchbox x 1 each morning
- Clean up kitchen after dinner
- Pack / unpack dishwasher
- Run errands
- Light housekeeping, occasional ironing, tidying house and generally keeping things clean
Start date: January, 2023
Contract Length: 6+ months with possibility of long term
Pay: From $35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are: – 2 days – 13 hours
Monday 1.00pm – 7.30pm
Tuesday 1.00pm – 7.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 2+ years experience working with children as a nanny, teacher or in a childcare role
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Able to prep and cook nutritious healthy meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Organised and reliable
- Bubbly/fun with an easy-going personality
- Generally enjoys being healthy & active
- Up to date vaccinations (including covid-19)
- Police Check
Job Reference: LLA172
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.