A professional and loving family in Newington are seeking a reliable, friendly and affectionate nanny to care for their happy, 8 month old baby boy.
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the baby, with the occasional care of the older child (aged 6), preparation of solids and bottles for the baby and occasionally prepare basic family meals. Additionally, some light household duties and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
Experience working with babies is essential for this role.
The family have a small dog so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Preparation of bottles and solids for the baby
- Outdoor play/walks to the park
- Prepare afternoon tea and snacks for the oldest child
- Assist with some light household duties
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
- Prepare basic family meals each week
Start Date: June, 2023
Contract Length: 6 Months with possibility of long term
Pay: $40 per hour plus super
2 days – 22 hours
Wednesday – 7.00am – 6.00pm
Friday – 7.00am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification (not essential)
- Experience working with babies
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Current NSW Drivers LIcence and clean driving record
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Reliable and punctual
- Non smoking
Job Reference: LLN175
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.