A friendly professional family in Mosman are seeking a happy/confident, patient and caring nanny to care for their 2 happy girls (8 and 3 yrs of age).
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is honest, responsible, flexible, reliable, punctual and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The role will consist of caring for the children, school pick up, playing with the children, homework assistance,help out with the evening routine – cooking/prepping of children’s meals. showering the children, reading to them and getting them into bed and overall contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Caring for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Pick children up from school
- Take to after school activities
- Encouraging and supervising homework
- Children’s laundry
- Cooking/preparing of children’s meals
- Light household duties ie Keeping children’s area tidy and cleaning up after the children
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months permanent / long term
Pay: From $35per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are: -5 days – 20-24 hours per week
Ideally looking for cover
Monday – Friday 3pm -7/8pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny
- Childcare qualification (Preferred )
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Able to prep and cook basic nutritious healthy meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record (Preferred)
Job Reference: LLM180
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.