We are seeking a reliable, nurturing and highly organised nanny to assist a professional family in Manly. The role is caring for twin girls (2yrs of age).
The nanny will be a gentle and responsive carer and is comfortable with following the children’s routines, needs and interests. A nanny that has a genuine love of children, is highly organised and can dedicate their time to the twins and enhance their learning and development on a daily basis providing them with lots of love and attention, with a mix of physical, educational, and artistic activities.
It’s essential the nanny possess strong experience and wishes to work with toddlers/preschoolers
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, safe, reliable and is able to commit to the role on a long term basis. A nanny who is highly engaged and present and who shares the family’s vision of providing a loving and educational environment for the children. The successful nanny will be provided with trust, stability, open communication, and a long-term relationship with a loving family.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the out for activities ie walks, play at the park/ playground, library, playgroups, ballet, gymnastics, sports etc.
- Cook/prep healthy nutritious meals and snacks for the children
- Assist with light household duties – keeping the main areas of the house, including the twins room and playroom neat and tidy, unpacking dishwasher etc.
- Run errands and grocery shop occasionally
- Walking the family dog 1 day per week
Start Date: Early Jan 2024
Contract: Permanent/long term
Pay: From $40-45 p/h(Incl super) depending on experience + entitlements
The days and normal hours – 3-4 days – 33 -38 hours per week
Mon – Wed 7.00am – 6.00pm
*Possibility of a few hours in the afternoon on Thursday if nanny is looking for some extra hours
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5 years + experience as a nanny or working in child care and dealing with multiple children of the same age.
- Child care qualification
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Able to swim
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record- confident driver (To drive family vehicle).
Job Reference: LLM178
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.