A professional and loving family in Killara are seeking a calm and attentive after school care nanny for their 4 happy children (Ages 11, 9, 8 and 2yrs).
You will be emotionally mature, calm, attentive and a gentle/nurturing nanny. Be fair, patient and conscientious. Able to work with the children’s routines and assist the family in keeping the household running.
The family will need their nanny to adapt well, be respectful of other cultures, be honest, responsible, flexible, reliable, punctual and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Must be comfortable with the parents working from home.
Understanding of Steiner education could be advantageous
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Assist with homework
- Pick up from school and or take to after school activities
- Able to prepare and cook healthy nutritious meals/snacks
- Run Errands related to the children
- Light household duties – ie Washing, hanging, sorting laundry. Tidy toys, books etc..
Start date: Immediate Start or Flexible for Mid – Late Jan 2024
Contract Length: Permanent / long term
Pay: $40-45 per hour (depending on experience)
The days and normal hours are – 4-5 days
After School Care Nanny (Mon to Fri) 3pm-9pm
Additional hours on offer – please let us know what days and times you are available .
Option to also work the weekend if this would fit in with the nannies schedule.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny or childcare experience
- Childcare qualification
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak excellent english
- Confident Driver with a full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
- Non smoking
- Fit, healthy and active
- Able to swim
Job Reference: LLK176
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.