We are seeking a caring, happy and patient nanny to assist a lovely professional family in Artarmon. The nanny will be responsible for caring for two happy girls (5 and 3 yrs of age)
A nanny that has a genuine love of children and has cared for toddlers/preschoolers.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is patient, responsible, trustworthy and reliable/punctual and can commit to the role on a long term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Pick up from school/preschool
- Dinner food preparation
- Family laundry
- Assist with light household duties -Unpack and stack dishwasher and tidying of toys.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Long Term
Pay:$35-$40 inclusive per hour depending on experience
Note: Driving essential – Full Drivers licence required
The days and normal hours are 2 days – 6 hours per week
Mon, Tues 2.30pm- 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years + experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Toddler/Preschool experience essential
- Display strong communication skills and speak good English
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Basic cooking/food prep skills
Job Reference: LLA181
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.