An easy going and friendly professional family in Hawthorn, Victoria are seeking a nurturing and open minded nanny to assist care of their 4 month old baby boy (Currently 9 weeks old).
The family is looking for someone who supportive, is honest, safe and responsible and is able to care for the baby throughout the day.
Prior experience or professional qualifications working with young babies is highly important for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with at least 1 parent working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in
- the baby’s development.
- Take the baby out for walks. to the park, playgroups etc
- General tidying and helping with family laundry were able
Start Date: 5th Feb 2024
Contract: Long Term/Permanent
Pay: $35-40 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 5 days -37.5 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 9.30am – 5.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Young baby experience (Below 6 months of age)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLH188
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.