We are seeking an experienced, nurturing and engaged nanny to assist a busy family in Caringbah South. The nanny will be responsible for caring for a happy 1 yr old boy.
A nanny that has a genuine love of children, able to follow the child’s routine and can interact, be creative and dedicate their time to the child and enhance/encourage his learning, development and independence on a daily basis allowing him to explore the world.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is intuitive, patient, responsible and safe. You should have a calm manner when it comes to
caring for the child, especially when the toddler is upset or testy. You will have a respectful approach to caring for toddlers and can commit to the role on a long term basis and become a part of the family.
Comfortable with at least 1 parent working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the child
- Provide routine and structure
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the baby out for walks/park/playground etc
- Prepare basic meals and snacks for the child
- Light household duties .. Keeping the play areas and eating area clean and tidy. Occasional light vacuum of the main living area.
Start Date: 9th Jan 2024
Contract: Long Term
Pay: $35-40 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are 2 days – 14 hours per week
Tuesday 10.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 10.00am – 5.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years + experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak fluent English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
Job Reference: LLC187
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.