A kind, loving and professional family in Balgowlah Heights are seeking a friendly, caring and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, creative and active children aged 6(B), 3(G) & 1(B). The majority of care will be for the 1 year old as the older children attend school and preschool..
A nanny that is engaging, supportive and caring, enjoys working with children and genuinely interested in the children’s lives and well-being.. The family are looking for a nanny to stay long term, to build a lovely bond with their children and become part of the family.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the little boy, as the older children attend school/preschool nearby. The nanny will be required to assist children getting ready for preschool/school, drop offs & pick ups, preparation of meals and snacks for the children, establish all routines, walks to the park/outdoor play, light household duties and generally keeping play areas tidy and clean.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow children’s routines/schedules
- Assist getting ready for the day
- School/preschool drop off & pick up
- Prepare meals/cook for the children
- Craft activities, reading
- Outdoor play/walk to the parks
- Assist with some light household duties, tidy play areas, children’s rooms and put laundry away
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: January, 2024
Contract Length: 12+ months ongoing – permanent / long term
Pay: $35-$40 per hour (depending on experience)
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 20 hours
Thursday 7.30am – 5.30pm
Friday 7.30am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- NSW Drivers licence and clean driving record
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLB177
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.