A professional and loving family in Camperdown are seeking an experienced, nurturing and calm nanny to care for their two fun-loving and affectionate children, aged 3 (G) and 1 (B).
Looking for an organised nanny to support the busy household and follow the children’s routines.
A childcare qualification and/or experience working with toddlers is essential for this role.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Morning/evening routines
- Assist the eldest child getting ready for daycare
- Daycare drop offs/pick ups
- Follow all sleep routines
- Indoor/outdoor play
- Walks to the local parks
- Take the youngest child to activities and baby rhyme time
- Preparing/serving children’s meals and snacks
- Cooking family dinner occasionally
- Cloth nappy changes
- Change children’s bedding and put away family laundry
- Grocery shopping from time to time
- Clean up kitchen after meal time
- Pack / unpack dishwasher
- Tidy of play areas and overall contributing to the smooth running of the household
Start Date: 24th July, 2023
Contract Length: 6 – 12 months, possibly longer
Pay: $35 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 20 hours per week
Monday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
Occasionally some additional babysitting on a Saturday morning if the nanny is available.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience working with children as a nanny or in a childcare role
- Childcare qualification preferred but not essential
- Have a current first aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Able to prepare and cook nutritious healthy meals
- Full drivers licence (preferred but not essential) and clean driving record
- Organised and reliable
- Honest, reliable, punctual and responsible
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Generally enjoys being healthy & active
- Up to date with all vaccinations (including covid-19)
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLC205
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.