We are seeking a reliable, nurturing and warm nanny to assist a professional family in Stanmore, NSW. The nanny will be responsible for caring for 6 month old twins.
The nanny will be a gentle and responsive carer and is comfortable with following the children’s routines, needs and interests. A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the twins to enhance their learning and development on a daily basis.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, safe, reliable and is able to commit to the role on a long term basis and be highly invested in building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Experience with infants and multiples/children close in age is highly advantageous for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with dogs as the family does have a very friendly Cocker Spaniel. The dog does not need to be tended to.
The parents occasionally work from home
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the out for activities ie walks, play at the park/playground, library, playgroups etc.
- Cook/prep meals and snacks for the twins
- Assist with light household duties – Bottle cleaning, packing/unpacking dishwasher, folding twins clothes.
- Run errands (Occasionally and if works in with an outing)
- Occasionally drop/pick up the eldest child from daycare.
Start Date: Aug/Sep 2023
Contract: Permanent/long term
Pay: From $35-$40 per hour depending on experience plus super
The days and normal hours -5 days – 45 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5 years + experience as a nanny or working in child care and dealing with multiple children of same age(Preference with twins)
- Child care qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking