A professional and loving family in Concord are seeking a kind and fun loving nanny to care for their two happy and active children, aged 5 years (B) and 9 months (G)
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines. Experience working with young children is paramount for this role.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the two children. The eldest child attends school each day, however will need assistance before/after school. Additionally, some light household duties, preparation of snacks and meals for the children (and occasionally cooking for the whole family), grocery shopping, family laundry, tidying up of play area, taking children to activities and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The family have a pet dog so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routines
- School drop off/pick up
- Assist eldest child in getting ready for school
- Assist with homework
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Preparation of meals and snacks for the children
- Occasionally cook for the family
- Indoor/outdoor play
- Take to activities – swimming lessons
- Assist with some light household duties
- Family laundry, change linen weekly
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy, mop floor (it time allows)
Start Date: September, 2023
Contract Length: 12+ Months Long Term
Pay:$35 Per Hour
Note: Driving essential – Full Drivers licence required
The days and normal hours are 2 days – 20 hours per week
Mon, Tues 7.30am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Experience caring for babies and toddlers
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- To be fit, healthy and active
- To be comfortable carrying the baby up and down stairs
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- NSW Drivers Licence and clean driving record (nanny to drive family car)
Job Reference: LLC182
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.