A professional and fun-loving family in Rozelle are seeking a reliable, gentle and nurturing nanny to care for their happy and content 5 month old baby boy.
A nanny that is reliable and honest and can follow routines. Being competent, safe and careful with the baby is paramount and experience working with babies is essential for this role.
The family are looking for a nanny to build a lovely bond with their beautiful little boy and become part of a loving family.
The role will consist of caring for the baby. Additionally, some light household chores and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The family have a pet dog so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Preparation of baby’s food and introducing solids
- Sterilisation of bottles
- Nappy changes
- Baby’s laundry and keeping bedroom tidy
- Outdoor play/walks
- Assist with some light household duties
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: August, 2023
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Pay: $40 – $45 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 19 hours per week
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 6pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification (preferred)
- Experience working with babies
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Current NSW Drivers LIcence and clean driving record
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Responsive, supportive and reliable
- Up to date with all vaccinations (incl covid-19)
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLR185
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.