A professional and loving family in Mosman are seeking a kind and nurturing nanny to care for their happy, social and curious 8 month old girl.
The role will consist of mostly caring for the baby, establishing all sleep routines, preparation of bottles, meal prep, light household duties, tidying of play areas and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
Experience working with babies/young children is essential for this role.
The family have a pet dog which will require walking, so the nanny must be comfortable with pets.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Preparation of baby’s lunch and snacks
- Outdoor play
- Assist with some light household duties
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
- Dinner preparation
- Grocery shop (occasionally)
- Family laundry
- Unpack/pack dishwasher
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months – possibly ongoing
Pay: $35 per hour
The day and normal hours are:- 1 day – 8 hours
Monday – 8.00am/9.00am – 4.00pm/5.00pm – flexible on start/finish times
NB: Flexibility on work day either being a Monday or Friday and also an option to work both Monday and Friday.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification
- Experience working with children aged 6 months – 2 years
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Kind, Calm and Nurturing
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLM212
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.