A fun and welcoming family in Clovelly are seeking a bubbly and engaging nanny to support mum with her newborn baby (due January) and also care for their happy and energetic boys, aged 5 & 3.
Being competent and safe while caring for the children and have recent experience with babies and small children is essential for this role.
The role will consist mostly of supporting mum and either caring for the boys or the baby. The older children attend school and daycare so the nanny will be required to assist with the boys and dropping them off to school. You will need to assist with light household duties, family laundry and contribute to the smooth running of the household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow routines and schedules
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the baby’s development
- School drop offs
- Meal preparation
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start Date: ASAP (Flexible)
Contract Length: 6+ Months (bonus paid if nanny stays beyond 6 months)
Pay: $35 – $40 per hour depending on experience
3 Mornings per week
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny/child care experience
- Recent young baby/toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- NSW Drivers licence and clean driving record
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations including covid 19
Job Reference: LLC190
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.