A loving family in Kedron, QLD are seeking a calm and nurturing nanny/mothers helper to care for their children (Two girls – 2 yrs and 9 months).
An attentive nanny that is experienced in engaging and having fun with the children, spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative playful activities which will support the children’s learning milestones and development.
A nanny that is reliable, responsible and trustworthy. The family are looking for a nanny who can follow the children’s lead, build a lovely bond with their family and support Mum with the day to day household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s lead and routines
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Take the children out to activities or accompany Mum to activities for the children ie swimming, park, playground etc.
- Laundry – Hanging out, folding and putting away the children’s laundry
- Generally keeping main areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy and unpacking and stacking dishwasher, putting toys away, quick vacuum. Any extra assistance to help Mum out would be greatly appreciated.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 4-6 month permanent – potential to extend long term
Pay: From $35-40 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 30 hours per week
Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 4.00pm
Can swap the Mon for a Fri if this is more preferred
Please Note: Tues – Thurs are the set days though flexible on either a Mon or Fri.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny/mothers helper or working in child care
- Child care qualification
- Experience with children under the age of 1 years is highly preferred
- Have a current Blue Card
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLK176
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.