We are seeking a reliable, fun and organised nanny to assist a busy professional family in Middle Cove. The care will be for 2 happy children (6yr old girl and 4 yr old boy)
The role will consist of afternoon shifts 5 days a week which include arriving at the home to do some lighthouse hold duties, prep meals and snacks and prepare for afternoon activities then pick the children up, take to after school activities (if required) and then returning home to unwind, cook/prep dinner and settle the children down for their bedtime routines.
The family are looking for a nanny that is highly committed, can become a part of their family and stay on a long-term basis.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Take the youngest out to an activity and or the the park, playground Take to afternoon activities ie tennis and ballet
- Drop off/pick up from school/preschool
- Assist with homework
- Cook for the children healthy nutritious meals and snacks
- Light household duties i.e. empty/stack dishwasher, tidy the play room and kids bedrooms and generally just keeping the main areas of the home and surfaces clean and tidy.
- Laundry for the children (Wash, hang out, fold and put away). Occasionally helping with the family laundry ie folding
- Run Errands (Occasionally)
- Grocery Shopping (Occasionally)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6+ months permanent possibly 12 months
Pay: $38 per hour plus super
Days and normal hours – 5 days – 35 hours
Monday – Friday – 12pm – 7pm
NOTE: Will consider two nannies for this role if nanny can’t do all 5 days
The family is slightly flexible on start/finish times for the afternoon shifts.
Occasionally some extra evening hours if the nanny is available
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3years plus experience as a nanny or working in childcare
- Preschool/primary aged experience
- Friendly, nurturing, calm, fun and energetic
- Highly organised
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active, enjoy sports and be able to play ball games
- Able to swim
- Basic Cooking skills
- Full Drivers License and clean driving record/confident driver
- Covid 19 Vaccinated
Job Reference: LLM190
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.