We are seeking a reliable, nurturing and warm nanny to assist two professional families in Manly. The role is a nanny share role to care for 2 baby boys who are cousins (9 months and 6 months of age).
The nanny will be a gentle and responsive carer and is comfortable with following the children’s routines, needs and interests. A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the babies to enhance their learning and development on a daily basis.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, safe, reliable and is able to commit to the role on a long term basis and be highly invested in building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Experience with infants and multiples/children close in age is highly advantageous for this role.
The 3 days will mostly be at the 1 house in Manly though occasionally will be required to look after the boys at North Curl Curl.
The nanny must be comfortable with a dog. The dog does not need to be tended to unless the nanny is comfortable to take out on walks with the children.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the out for activities ie walks, play at the park/playground, library, playgroups etc.
- Cook/prep healthy nutritious meals and snacks for the children
- Assist with light household duties – Bottle cleaning, packing/unpacking dishwasher, cleaning up after meals, packing toys away etc.
Start Date: Mid- Late September 2023
Contract Length: 12+ Months Ongoing
Pay: $40-45 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours -3 days – 27 hours per week
Tues, Wed, Thurs 7.30am – 4.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5 years + experience as a nanny or working in child care and dealing with multiple children of same age.
- Child care qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
Job Reference: LLM209
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.