A professional and loving family in Roseville are seeking an experienced, calm and nurturing nanny to have sole care of their happy and content twin baby girls, aged 7 months (and occasionally care for their 3 year old boy who attends daycare)
Experience working with very young babies, preferably twins is high priority for this role. The family are looking for the nanny to become part of their family, nurture and take care of the twins and stay with them on a long-term basis. A nanny that can provide a loving and warm environment for the girls to thrive.
The role will consist of caring for the babies, establishing feeding and sleep routines, nappy changes, walks to the park, meal preparation for the babies and dinner preparation for the 3 year old. Keeping common family areas tidy and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The nanny must be comfortable with pets as the family have a pet cat.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the babies
- Follow the babies routine
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the babies development
- Take the babies out on outings/walks to the local parks and organised activities once they are old enough
- Introducing solids
- Meal preparation at the end of the day for the 3 year old boy
- Sterilising bottles and bottle preparation
- Nappy changes
- Keeping common family areas tidy
Start Date: September, 2023 (flexible)
Contract Length: 1 – 2 Years
Pay: From $40 per hour plus super
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 41 hours
Tuesday 7.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 7.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday 7.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Some flexibility is required with finish times.
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 5 years nanny/child care experience
- Experience working with twins is preferred
- Childcare qualification (preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and Reliable
- Non smoker
- Up to date with all vaccinations including covid 19/whooping cough
Job Reference: LLR193
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.