A kind, loving and professional family in Normanhurst are seeking a calm, confident and organised nanny to join their busy household and take care of their two happy and curious girls, aged 6 & 3.
The family are looking for a nanny to stay long term, to build a lovely bond with their children and become part of the family.
The nanny must be comfortable with one or both parents working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the children
- Follow children’s routines/schedules
- Collect children from school & preschool
- Unpack school bags, lunch boxes
- Meal preparation and basic cooking for the family
- Assist with homework
- Take to afterschool activities (swimming lessons)
- Household management including family laundry, pack/unpack dishwasher and keeping areas clean and tidy
Start Date: Mid Oct 2023
Contract Length: 12+ Months ongoing
Pay: $40 per hour
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 14 hours
Monday & Wednesday 11.15am – 6.15pm
There is an option to swap one of the days for a Tuesday if nanny prefers
(start and finish times may vary slightly on occasion)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualification is preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- NSW Drivers licence, clean driving record and own car
- Honest and reliable
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations including covid 19
Job Reference: LLN128
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.