We are seeking an active, nurturing and patient nanny to assist a professional family in Queens Park. The nanny will be responsible for caring for two little ones. (3 yr old(Girl) and 1 yr old (Boy)).
The nanny will be a gentle and responsive carer and is comfortable with following the children’s routines, needs and interests. A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to them both and enhance their learning and development on a daily basis.
The family is looking for a nanny who adapts well, is responsible, patient , safe, reliable and is able to commit to the role on a long term basis and be highly invested in building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Experience with babies and toddlers is highly advantageous for this role.
Please Note: The 3 yr old girl is at daycare 3 days per week Mon, Tues and Thurs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Care for the children
- Provide age appropriate activities (plan, engage, play)
- Take the out for activities ie walks, play at the park/playground
- Cook/prep meals and snacks for the children
- Assist with light household duties – Clearing away and tidying after meals and making sure the children’s rooms are tidy at the end of the day.
- Children’s laundry, fold and put away
Start Date: 10 July, 2023 (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Contract Length: Permanent /Long Term
Pay: From $35 per hour + super + entitlements
The days and normal hours -4 days – 40 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5 years + experience as a nanny
- Child care qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLQ196
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.