A warm and friendly family in Rose Bay are seeking a bubbly, outgoing and confident nanny to care for their 2 happy and energetic girls 2.5 yrs and 15 months.
A childcare qualification and experience working with young children is highly advantageous for this role.
You will be a nanny that is highly organised, responsible, able to stick to routines. and happy to help with ”household duties & preparation of meals”.
The eldest child attends day care 3 days/week: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routine
- Drive the eldest to/from the local daycare.
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the children’s development
- Take the children out on outings, to activities and walks to the local parks/playground. Attend music and organised toddler sports programmes.
- Assist with some light household duties- Clearing up after meals and tidying of toys
- Laundry for the children
- Able to cook healthy nutritious meals for the children
Start date: Nov preferred but will consider Jan/Feb 2024 (Flexible)
Contract Length: Long Term
Pay: From $40 per hour depending on experience plus entitlements
The days and normal hours are – 4 days – 42 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 5.45pm/6.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- Must have a minimum of 3 years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Working with Children’s check
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Non Smoker
- Fit, Active and Healthy
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record- confident driver
Job Reference: LLR134
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.