Two professional families in Kirkham are seeking an experienced and nurturing nanny to care for their active and playful 5 month, 21 month and 24 month old boys. At this stage the nanny will be caring for only two children on each day.
(with a possible third day added after June 2024)
The hours are: 7am – 5:30pm
An ideal nanny would be patient, genuine, energetic, organised, and proactive and happy to work alongside a family member on a regular basis.
A nanny who is experienced in early childhood education to follow a day care style educational curriculum that provides stimulating and creative activities which will support the children’s growth and development. Someone to engage and interact with the children and spend time playing outdoors.
A nanny that is reliable, flexible, and honest and can follow routines and schedules and structure the day. The ideal person will have a genuine passion for childcare and will build a lovely bond with their beautiful little boys and become part of their family dynamic.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s routines
- Play and engage in age-appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development (including reading, dancing, singing, music, fine and gross motor skill activities)
- Preparation of basic child and family meals
- Generally keeping the kitchen and children’s areas and surfaces of the home clean and tidy
- No driving required
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay: $40 per hour including super and tax
The days and normal hours are: 2 days – 21 hours
Wednesday and Thursday: 7am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are:
- 3+ years’ experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children check
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Strong swimming skills beneficial to utilise the home pool
- Piano or guitar skills advantageous
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLK184
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.