A professional, honest and loving family in Burleigh are seeking a fun loving, calm and nurturing nanny to care for their newborn baby (due August, 2023)
This is a Mother’s Helper role, supporting Mum while she adjusts to the new way of life and transitioning into a sole care role, caring for the baby.
Experience working with newborns is paramount for this role.
The family are looking for the nanny to become part of their family, nurture and take care of the baby and stay with them on a long-term basis.
The nanny must be comfortable with mum working close by.
The family have a pet dog and are looking for a nanny who is comfortable with pets and who is especially fond of dogs.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows-
- To care for the baby and assist mum with all newborn duties
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the baby’s development
- Sterilisation of baby’s bottles
- Nappy changes
- Meal preparation and basic cooking for family
- Take the baby out for walks
- Assist with some light household duties, washing and folding family laundry
- Generally keeping main areas clean and tidy
Start date: September, 2023
Contract Length: Permanent/Long Term
Pay: From $40 – $45 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 4 days – 32 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are-
- Must have a minimum of 5 years nanny/child care experience
- Childcare qualifications preferred
- Newborn experience essential
- Have a current first aid/cpr pediatric certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current blue card
- Previous midwifery experience ideal, but not essential
- Display strong communication skills and speak English (primary language)
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Honest and reliable
- Calm, nurturing
- Non smoking/vaping
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- QLD Drivers Licence, clean driving record and a reliable car for work purposes and baby’s safety
Job Reference: LLB177
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.