A loving family in Maroubra are seeking a calm and nurturing nanny to care for their playful and sweet, 16 month old girl.
The role will consist of helping the Mum care for the toddler throughout the day, walks to the park, creative play and contributing to the smooth running of the household.
A Spanish speaking nanny is preferred for this role, however not essential.
The nanny must be comfortable with pets as the family have a friendly dog.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the toddler
- Establish all routines
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the toddler’s development
- Walks to the park/playground etc
- Cook for the family (occasionally)
- Assist with some light household duties
- Keeping play areas clean and tidy
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12+ Months Ongoing
Pay: From $35 per hour – depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days – 16 hours per week
Monday 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Wednesday 11.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 11.00am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3 years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Toddler experience
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English
- Spanish speaking preferred however not essential
- To be fit, healthy and active/enjoys the outdoors
- Calm, Nurturing
- Non smoking/vaping
Job Reference: LLM207
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.