An easy going and friendly professional family in Darlinghurst are seeking a calm, nurturing and responsible nanny to assist care of their newborn baby boy (Currently 8 weeks old).
Prior experience/professional qualifications working with young babies is highly important for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with at least 1 parent working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the baby’s development.
- Take the baby out for walks
- Assist with dirty washing to the laundry and sterilising bottles for feeding. Any extra assistance you can provide the family the family will be greatly appreciated.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: Initially 3 month – potential to extend long term
Pay: $40-45 per hour (depending on experience)
The days and normal hours are:- 3 days – 16 hours per week
Monday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 5.00pm (Half day required)
Thursday 9.00am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 5.00pm (Half day required)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Young baby experience (Below 6 months of age)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Non smoking
Job Reference: LLD177
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.