A loving family in Greenwich are seeking a calm and nurturing nanny/mothers helper to care for their children (3 yrs and 9 months) and support Mum.
An attentive, creative nanny that is experienced in engaging and having fun with the children, spending time indoors and outdoors and providing stimulating and creative playful activities which will support the children’s learning milestones and development. A love of books and arts is also desirable.
A nanny that is full of initiative, is reliable, responsible and trustworthy. The family are looking for a nanny who can build a lovely bond and become apart of their team, follow the children’s lead and support Mum with the day to day household.
The family have a dog and cat. The dog will require a walk throughout the day.
Must be comfortable with both parents at home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the children
- Follow the children’s lead and routines
- Play and engage age appropriate creative activities to assist in the children’s development
- Take the children out to activities or accompany Mum to activities for the children ie swimming, music, park, playground, zoo etc.
- Laundry – Helping with putting washing on, hanging washing out, folding clean laundry.
- Light household duties ie -Emptying and reloading the dishwasher, emptying the bins and compost, watering the indoor plants. General tidying up.
- Cooking – Being able to cook healthy savory food and prepare meals and snacks for the children is a necessity. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy!
- Run Errands and Grocery Shopping (Occasionally)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6+ Months Long Term/Permanent
Pay: From $38-40 Per hour depending on experience plus super and entitlements
The days and normal hours are:- 2 days – 18 hours per week
Mon & Tue 8.30am – 5.30pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny/mothers helper or working in child care
- Child care qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current working with children’s check
- Current First Aid
- Display strong communication skills and speak English, bonus if you also speak a second language
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
- Full Drivers Licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLG184
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.