A friendly professional family in Neutral Bay are seeking a confident, reliable and caring nanny to care for their 2 happy boys (9 and 5 yrs of age).
The role will consist of light household duties before picking up the children from school, walking the dog, caring for the children, school pick up, after school activities, playing with the children, cooking/prepping of meals, homework assistance,help out with the evening routine – showering the children, reading to them and getting them into bed and overall contributing to the smooth running of the household.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- Caring for the children
- Provide routine and structure
- Pick children up from school
- Take to after school activities
- Encouraging and supervising homework
- Cooking/Preparing family meals
- Family Laundry – Washing and folding
- Light household duties ie empty/load dishwasher, breakfast tidy and encourage the boys to help
- Walking the dog
Start date: Jan 2024 (Flexible)
Contract Length: 12+ months permanent / long term
Pay: $40-45 per hour depending on experience
The days and normal hours are: 2-3 days – Flexible Afternoon hours
Up to 20 hours plus per week
Ideally between Mon – Thurs
6-8 hours per day
12pm – 7pm or 1pm -7pm
1 later evening per week till 9pm
Flexible hours for the right candidate – The family are also happy to look at just 2 days ie a Monday and Tuesday or a Wednesday and Thursday.
Note: Full drivers licence required (To drive the family vehicle or own vehicle depending on preference)
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 3+ years experience as a nanny
- Childcare qualification (Preferred)
- Have a current first aid certificate
- Have a current working with children’s check number
- Display strong communication skills
- Able to prep and cook basic nutritious healthy meals
- Full drivers licence and clean driving record
Job Reference: LLN173
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.