A kind, hardworking and friendly professional family in Stretton, QLD are seeking a calm, nurturing and responsible nanny to assist care of their newborn baby boy (2 months old).
Prior experience/professional qualifications working with young/new born babies is highly important for this role.
The nanny must be comfortable with at least 1 parent working from home.
The carer’s responsibilities for this role will be as follows –
- To care for the baby
- Follow the baby’s routine
- Play and engage age appropriate activities to assist in the baby’s development.
- Take the baby out for walks
- Assist with dirty washing to the laundry and sterilising bottles for feeding. Any extra assistance you can provide the family will be greatly appreciated.
Start date: End Nov 2023
Contract Length: Initially 6 months – potential to extend long term
Pay: $35-40 per hour inclusive depending on experience
The days and normal hours are:- 5 days – 30 hours per week
Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm
The family’s expectations from their nanny are –
- 5+ years experience as a nanny or working in child care
- Childcare qualification preferred
- Young baby experience (Below 3 months of age)
- Have a current first aid certificate (or happy to obtain one)
- Have a current Blue Card
- Display strong communication skills and speak English.
- Non smoking
- Up to date with all vaccinations
Job Reference: LLS185
Please quote job reference in the comments section of the application form.